Sunday, October 1, 2006

I'll be gone for a couple of weeks

I am leaving for 10 days and will return for a long weekend before I leave for Mexico. The Kid and maybe Brick will be keeping this place afloat. I've had this blog for over a year and it's never really had a dominant theme. This is predominantly a political blog, but it is also aboutlife in Indiana, the US or if I am really busy, I'll just post what I think are cool links. The Kid has been a contributor for a while in the area of music, but now he is branching out. If Brick writes, I don't know what he'll contribute, I just hope he keeps his Republican wife away from the keyboard.

Oh, and I finally got a new dog. Hopefully, I'll be able to post a photo when I am back in ten days.

Adios.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

|
Banner eXTReMe Tracker