Tuesday, July 5, 2005

Calvin, Hobbes and Scatology

Lemming wrote recently that owners of certain American made vehicles are more likely than import drivers to have Calvin peeing on another brand's name. This was confirmed over and over on my drive to Cincinnati on Saturday. I counted four Calvins, two "Bad Boys club", one brilliantly composed "Eat'n Fords and Shit'n Chevy's" and then one sticker demonstrating (advertising?) a certain sexual technique involving the fingers. All of these vehicles were either Ford, Chevy or Dodge pickup trucks.

Though the most interesting message of the weekend appeared on an old Ford Probe. I noticed one of those ubiquitous "Support..." ribbon magnets on a car. I had difficulty reading the magnet until I was able to pull a bit closer. It said "support road head".

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Check out .

July 05, 2005  
Blogger lilmammal said...

'Mericans.

July 05, 2005  
Blogger lemming said...

(laughter) Glad that my gut impression now has soem sort of statistical proof to back it up.

July 05, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home

|
Banner eXTReMe Tracker