Wednesday, October 26, 2005

Things that annoy me…

NPR pledge drives

People who cannot form a proper queue.

That commercial (I don't even know the product) where people are in a panic by the office copier and everything rhymes.

That person who calls me everyday to ask me if I want to buy gutters…I don’t understand. Don’t these things come standard with houses?

The Nick/Jessica divorce watch, ok, Nick/Jessica in general

Most of the bloggers at the Indianapolis Star

Those who don't recognize the sheer sexiness of a volvo wagon.

People who wear those damn bluetooth earpieces at all times even when they are not speaking on the phone.

People who talk very loudly on their mobile phones in their elevators.

3 Comments:

Blogger rainchic said...

also...
People who look at you while they are speaking to someone on those mobile phone ear pieces causing you to incorrectly think they are engaging you in conversation.

The movie Catwoman.

People who don't know how to end conversations.

The Federline/Spears relationship hoopla.

October 28, 2005  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I hate it when you are with someone, at dinner for instance, and they answer their mobile phone even though it is not an important call and you are in the middle of a conversation.

November 02, 2005  
Blogger torporindy said...

I have a feeling that anonymous is someone who knows me.

November 02, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home

|
Banner eXTReMe Tracker