Friday, February 3, 2006

Friday

Chewbacca deserves another mention. His critics have called him inarticulate, a walking carpet, but blogger.com calls him "blog of note" on its front page.

Also, the "hooters of hair" is set to open in Indianapolis.

On a more serious note, check out this article entitled "The End of the Internet"

The nation's largest telephone and cable companies are crafting an alarming set of strategies that would transform the free, open and nondiscriminatory Internet of today to a privately run and branded service that would charge a fee for virtually everything we do online.

Indiana's toll road controversy has been picked up the national media.

I don't know if the Colts realize how much we need Edgerrin James. I think part of the reason why we lost in the AFC championship game was that we did not give James enough carries. The salary cap makes keeping him next to impossible and especially with so many other free agents to deal with, but we will not go to a Super Bowl with Dominic Rhodes.

2 Comments:

Blogger lilmammal said...

The Hooters of Hair thing gives me the creeps. But then again, so does Hooters, so no surprise.

February 03, 2006  
Blogger Jason said...

I'm a pig: I think the "Bombshell Barbers" is golden and I wish I had the nuts to pull off a business venture like that.

Also, you are right on with your assessment of the Colts. Polian has said that Reggie Wayne is a higher priority than Edge. Now, I really like Reggie, but that assessment is carp, in my opinion. (Yes, I mean "carp", not "crap"...as in the whole thing smells fishy)

February 06, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home

|
Banner eXTReMe Tracker