Tuesday, September 4, 2007

Well Duh?

The scientific world was put on its ear today given the latest findings in the Proceedings of the National Academy of Science. The title for this mind blowing study follows:

Men want hot women, study confirms

As soon as I read this I couldn't put into words how this has finally cleared the air for me. All this time watching attractive women getting noticed at a bar finally made sense.

Now I am not a scientist put considering this study I would like to propose a few more of equal importance:

Most people prefer life over death

People would prefer to be filthy rich rather than dirt poor

Studies find that most people would rather the family pet not have rabies

Go get em science world.

1 Comments:

Blogger torporindy said...

Shocking. Just shocking.

Next, I want someone to study whether cigarettes and fast food are bad for you.

September 05, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home

|
Banner eXTReMe Tracker