Monday, July 18, 2005

Torpor Indy makes the papers

So what if they messed the url up...

From the The Fort Wayne Journal Gazette

Political Notebook is not ashamed to admit that some of our best stuff comes from astute people who post on a number of Indiana-specific blogs.

With that said, here is a list of a few interesting blogs you might want to check out:

• www.masson.us/blog – Not as much commentary, but a great collection of good reporting by the media statewide.

• www.takingdownwords.com – Written by a Democrat with a decided slant, but reading the comments posted back and forth by well-known Republicans and Democrats at times is priceless.

• .com (sic)– A blog “to chronicle the life as a dissident in the Heartland. Life in a red state leaves one blue.”

A few others include www.inpo litico.blogspot.com, www.advance indiana.blogspot.com and www.punchthebag.com


Link (scroll down)

The Fort Wayne newspaper has written about Masson's blog before and I am sure they noticed this site from the link on his blog. Thanks!

5 Comments:

Blogger lilmammal said...

I can't believe I didn't make it! [not]

July 18, 2005  
Blogger torporindy said...

Somebody, somewhere should do a feature on those brilliant mammal haikus.

July 18, 2005  
Blogger lemming said...

How cool! Massive congrats to you!

July 18, 2005  
Blogger Doug said...

I think I (which is to say Masson's Blog) was briefly referenced in the South Bend Tribune. This is the first time in the Fort Wayne Journal Gazette. And, might I add, as much as I kiss that paper's . . . err, sing its praises, it's about time.

It's kind of funny how hit or miss those newspaper stories about blogs are. Might as well take a list of blogs and throw darts at 'em. But, in their defense, it's kind of a moving target.

July 18, 2005  
Blogger torporindy said...

Oh, I forgot it was SBT. I was glad to get a mention even I don't focus on Indiana politics as much as I had originally planned.

July 18, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home

|
Banner eXTReMe Tracker