Monday, October 3, 2005

11 am Air Raid

Jim has moved blogs from his former great site with the cumbersome name of I will have the penne all'arrabbiata to the more sleek and stylish 11 am air raid.

Why is it called 11 am air raid? Well, Indianapolis citizens should know. Here is the description of his new blog:


It's 11 o'clock on a Friday morning. You suddenly hear that air raid siren. Right then, you know for sure you're in Indianapolis. A blog on art, culture, music, and other miscellany from beautiful Meridian Park, in the heart of the city known as Naptown.


Oh, and in other news check out Indygirl's coverage of what she has termed "Escalade on Escalade violence" in Indianapolis.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

when I worked for Big Ass Law Firm in Indy, when the tornado drill went off on Fridays I would occasionally randomly open office doors on my floor and yell "INVAAAAASIONNNNN!!!"

I also used to quote Navin R. Johnson when the new phone books arrived. I suspect they might have been happy to see me go.

October 03, 2005  
Blogger lilmammal said...

They freak visitors out!

October 04, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home

|
Banner eXTReMe Tracker