Friday, April 7, 2006

The President in his own words...

Bush, press briefing September 30, 2003:

"Let me just say something about leaks in Washington. There are too many leaks of classified information in Washington. There's leaks at the executive branch; there's leaks in the legislative branch. There's just too many leaks. And if there is a leak out of my administration, I want to know who it is. And if the person has violated law, the person will be taken care of.

[...]

I don't know of anybody in my administration who leaked classified information. If somebody did leak classified information, I'd like to know it, and we'll take the appropriate action. And this investigation is a good thing.

[...]

leaks of classified information are a bad thing. And we've had them -- there's too much leaking in Washington. That's just the way it is. And we've had leaks out of the administrative branch, had leaks out of the legislative branch, and out of the executive branch and the legislative branch, and I've spoken out consistently against them and I want to know who the leakers are.

Whitehouse.gov

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

It doesn't surprise me that when President Gump is busted for breaking the rules, the puppetmasters' response is to change the rules, or claim the rules don't apply.

April 10, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home

|
Banner eXTReMe Tracker