Tuesday, April 18, 2006

Roundup

Everyone is talking about the big storm Friday night. I was at Key Cinemas watching the Life of Brian and they stopped the film and made us go to basement. I have never seen it storm harder than it was. There was golfball size hail and I don't know how my car emerged unscathed. Anyway, here are other bloggers' comments about the storm: Jim, Indygirl, braingirl, and Indyness.

Jezebella is back with a good rant against the Democrat minority leader, Pat Bauer.

One shouldn't wait until the last day to sit down and figure out their taxes if they're going to end up owing a bunch of money.

I am embarrassed to admit it, but I like Myspace Yeah, I may be the oldest one there, but it's a good way to find cool music and new bands.

5 Comments:

Blogger Jim said...

Life of Brian - Appropriate for a storm-damaged car. "Always look on the bright side of life."

April 18, 2006  
Blogger lilmammal said...

FINALLY. Somebody else besides me will admit to liking Myspace.
p.s. When I get home this afternoon I am so totally looking you up.

April 18, 2006  
Blogger Craig said...

I'm with the Liberation Front of Judea.

April 18, 2006  
Blogger Smartypants said...

This time of year in Texas brings the tornado warnings and violent thunderstorms but it's been very quiet. We need rain badly.

Y'all can keep the tornados. ::grin::

April 18, 2006  
Blogger torporindy said...

We hate them.

We're the People's Front of Judea

April 19, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home

|
Banner eXTReMe Tracker