Tuesday, May 23, 2006

Pat Robertson Strikes Again

Islam is a "Christian heresy," Jews are "very thrifty, extraordinarily good business people"

Enron's Kenneth Lay and Jeffrey Skilling were found guilty. Lay faces 45 years and Skilling 275. I hope they both get sent to federal pound me in the a-- prison.

Check out Jennifer Bortel's photo essay at Indyscribe (with funny comments) about the nation's largest half-marathon. I ran it a few years ago. I have been saying maybe next year ever since.

John introduces a Wrigley Field sport that I was not aware of.

2 Comments:

Blogger lilmammal said...

Just when you think he's reached the new low of ignorance, he proves you wrong again.

Justice prevails!

May 25, 2006  
Blogger Timmy said...

Bobby Joes is really good! I hope you like it....the outside area is awesome!

May 26, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home

|
Banner eXTReMe Tracker