Friday, November 25, 2005

Washington Post on Hostettler/Ellsworth 2006 race

The good news is that the Post mentions the race as one of ten Congressional races to watch. The bad news is that it is ranked least likely of the ten to change seats.

10) Indiana’s 8th district – Rep. John Hostettler (R): Yes, we know Hostettler does almost nothing incumbents typically do – raise money, for one – and still always managed to win reelection in this southern Indiana district. And, yes, we know that Democrats tout their candidate in this seat every two years only to be disappointed on Election Night.

More

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Least of ten isn't saying that the Democratic candidate isn't likey to win. I think making the list says that they are likely to win. I know you do too.

November 25, 2005  
Blogger torporindy said...

Well, I certainly hope so. I have seen a few good candidates fail against Hostettler, so I cannot be too optimistic.

November 25, 2005  
Blogger lemming said...

J.H. has yet to actually read the Constitution. It's all well and good to belong to teh NRA, but ow about reading teh bill of Rights?

(I oughta know - not that many years ago, I had one of his campaign managers in one of my classes...)

November 28, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home

|
Banner eXTReMe Tracker