Monday, December 5, 2005

Jesus and Gary Varvel

Indiana Politico has a good analysis of Gary Varvel's blog entry on the legislative prayer issue and the commentary found therein. Gary Varvel is not a good political cartoonist. He is not funny nor is he clever. I am not saying this because I do not agree with his politics or worldview. I have found some conservative commentators to be funny or insightful even when I disagree, but Varvel is a hack.

Anyway, if you look at through the commentary, you'll see well-reasoned and diplomatic comment by Belicove and another from the hack author of this very blog.

2 Comments:

Blogger lilmammal said...

Gross

December 06, 2005  
Blogger Moulton said...

I never realized banal political commentary could be so varvelous.

December 06, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home

|
Banner eXTReMe Tracker