Saturday, December 3, 2005

All right, sickos

I know you're out there. A week ago I posted a newslink about how the reports of gang rapes and other mayhem in post-Katrina New Orleans were false. Ever since then, I have received a lot of traffic due to the search term "gang rape". Now, I could give some the benefit of the doubt, perhaps they entered the search term as part of a research project. However, when the term includes "girls gone wild" that argument loses traction.

Oh, by the way, "sex with horses" people. I know you're out there too.

3 Comments:

Blogger Doug said...

You'll get a special brand of sicko if they're searching for "smegma felching pederast."

December 03, 2005  
Blogger Moulton said...

Now I'm really confused.

Is it, or is it not a capital offense to look at one's server logs?

Just a few months ago, I was sternly advised that it was a hanging offense.

December 04, 2005  
Blogger lilmammal said...

Oh my. Sometimes you just want your sitemeter to lie to you.

December 05, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home

|
Banner eXTReMe Tracker