Thursday, January 26, 2006

I don't often do memes, but I've been tagged by Jim and Greg, so why not?

Four jobs you've had in your life: corn detasseler, grocery bagger, pharmacy store clerk, library assistant

Four movies: Animal House, Airplane, Dumb and Dumber, Fletch (I can watch comedies over and over)

Four television shows you love: Lost, The Office (UK, but the American version is good too), Seinfeld, Curb Your Enthusiasm

Four Places you have lived: Bedford, England, Bicknell, Indiana, Washington D.C., Batesville, Indiana

Four places you have been on vacation: Berlin, Paris, Amsterdam, Prague

Four websites you visit daily: Arts and Letters Daily,Indianapolis Star, my blog, Worldcrossing

Four places you would rather be right now: someplace warm on the beach, London, Las Vegas, Brazil for Carneval

Four bloggers you are tagging: Naw, I'll ask for volunteers.

2 Comments:

Blogger John Burzynski said...

I detasseled corn when I was 13...they used to let you work farm jobs if you were that young.

January 27, 2006  
Blogger torporindy said...

Yeah, I started at 13 as well. It may have been my worst job ever.

January 27, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home

|
Banner eXTReMe Tracker