Tuesday, February 28, 2006

Secret Service agents say Cheney was drunk when he shot lawyer

Link

Well, this may explain the delay in reporting incident. I did not realize that Cheney had a history of alcohol abuse. He has had two driving under the influence convictions.

Edit: Take this with a grain of salt. Doug mentioned that the source of this story is not very credible. I've done a bit of research this morning and have found that Capitol Hill Blues has little or no respect. Live and learn.

3 Comments:

Blogger Doug said...

I'm not saying Cheney *wasn't* drunk, but Capitol Hill Blue has the accuracy percentage of a stopped clock. If they reported that the sun was going to rise in the east today, I'd probably want to look outside just to make sure.

March 01, 2006  
Blogger Moulton said...

Cheney did admit to having a beer at lunch.

But I dunno how anyone could determine whether his impaired judgment was alcohol-related or not.

One can have impaired judgment with or without the benefit of an alcohol boost.

The best evidence that Cheney was under the influence of alcohol was that so many people (Cheney included) rushed to deny it.

March 01, 2006  
Blogger torporindy said...

I wondered about that. I am not really familiar with them.

March 01, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home

|
Banner eXTReMe Tracker