Friday, October 13, 2006

Lafayette Square Mall

So I am back. Well, at least for a couple of days. I leave for Mexico City on Monday and then onto a decent sized city named Pachuca. After a couple of weeks in Pachuca, we'll end up in a very small town in the mountains. This stop is the reason why I bothered to get vaccinations. It's one of the poorest regions in Mexico Some of the items that I bought in preparation for my stop in this town are toilet paper (apparently, they don't have any); flea collars (to wear around my ankles); deet (for the other creepy crawlies); goretex raingear (it's the rainy season); and clothes for the kids who will be my classmates. This leads me to lafayette square mall. I went there to go to Steve and Barry's. I was able to buy a lot of IU t-shirts to give away to the schoolchildren I'll be studying with. It will be humbling to have an 8 year old correct my Spanish, but I am sure I will get used to it. So I was at Lafayette Square and I saw this kiosk. Unfortunately, I didn't get a picture of the sign which announced you could put a grill on layaway. I did take this picture though. Hurry to Lafayette Square before the sale is over.

Labels: , ,

6 Comments:

Blogger indymtgpro77 said...

I'd just rob me a jewelry store and make me a grill!

October 13, 2006  
Blogger Nölff said...

Ha! We got one of those places too. You can buy gold toofeses and put some rims on you Plymouth Sundance rent-to-own.

Enjoy Mexico. I bet the weather is nice this time of year.

October 13, 2006  
Blogger Smartypants said...

Tim took my comment.

::sigh::

October 13, 2006  
Blogger Butchieboy said...

That's where I get all my teef.

October 16, 2006  
Blogger cinnamon said...

http://www.antiwar.com/casualties/list.php

October 18, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Before finding out about links of london uk watches you should be familiar with some of the terminology. cheap links of london The word horology has two meanings; it is the study or science of measuring time links london jewellery or the art of making clocks, watches, and devices for telling links of london sale time.Since the first appearance of man on the earth an effort has links of london silver been made to determine time.The tracking of the sun's movement across discount links of london the sky, candles that were marked at intervals.Water clocks did links of london bracelet not depend on the observation of the sky or the sun.

August 18, 2010  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home

|
Banner eXTReMe Tracker