Thursday, January 4, 2007

There's goin' to be a killin'

God has spoken to Pat Robertson again. This time he has told him that there will be a "mass killing" in the United States this year.

Robertson stated, "The Lord didn't say nuclear. But I do believe it will be something like that."

Well, why didn't you ask him, Pat. We need to know. If you don't know how to ask key questions, then we need to find someone else to talk to God. Even Larry King would have gotten around to that question.

Article here

In other news:

Canada province allows child to have three parents

Conservatives talk about the problems with single parents raising children. I wonder what they'll think about three? Something tells me this won't be popular either.

Labels: ,

9 Comments:

Blogger tommyspoon said...

Oh, poor Evil Uncle Chuckles. Look's like Pat's off his meds again...

January 04, 2007  
Blogger Timmy said...

I hope the mass attack takes Pat out!

January 04, 2007  
Blogger Nölff said...

He has a two way radio to heaven. He's the only one that knows how to use it because he's holier than thou.

When he dies he'll probably have a week long funeral too.

January 04, 2007  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

that guy is a psycho.

January 04, 2007  
Blogger Butchie said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

January 05, 2007  
Blogger Butchie said...

He is a prophet.

January 05, 2007  
Blogger Butchie said...

SO, remember when you said you tried to install Haloscan and it didn't work? Wel, it did. You just installed it in the wrong place. When I clicked the comment link on the post link page, a Haloscan box popped up.

January 05, 2007  
Blogger torporindy said...

Yeah, I saw it pop up last night. Smarty tells me that if i get haloscan i'll lose all of my old comments and i don't want to do that. I listen to what smarty says even though she doesn't get half naked anymore.

January 05, 2007  
Blogger torporindy said...

Nolff, I tivoed all 96 hours of Gerald Ford's funeral for you. Email me and I'll put on a dvd for you.

January 05, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home

|
Banner eXTReMe Tracker