Thursday, February 28, 2008

Post 667

I just realized this blog had been languishing on 666 posts. I spent some time in a Baptist Church as a kid, so this really bothers me.

Anyway, there is a lot going on. I didn't know we have eleven planets now. I remember they were talking about dumping Pluto and that there were some dwarf planets, but I guess I don't pay enough attention anymore. Ceres and Eris are the two latest upgrades. A fourth grade girl won a contest to come up with a mmenomic device to remember them: My Very Exciting Magic Carpet Just Sailed Under Nine Palace Elephants.

------------------------------------------------------

Cheap tricks have worked for Republicans in the past. I guess they are banking on the same to sink Obama.

------------------------------------------------------

Perhaps thanks to Beowulf, people are drinking mead again.

------------------------------------------------------

We need to start posting about music again here. Torporindy's music critic, "The Kid", is living in Philadelphia and is probably listening to The Hooters or something right now. I don't know whatever happened to the Brick. I would sure like to hear some more teenage confessions. Anyway, a local blogger, MOKB, has a radio show on Sirius. How cool is that?

I also learned on MOKB that Margo and the Nuclear So and So's want to write an album about YOU. Read about it here.

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I wish I had some music worth mentioning but there hasn't been anything out for a long time that I have enjoyed enough to comment on. If anyone has something that they can suggest please drop a comment.

The Kid

February 28, 2008  
Blogger Unknown said...

Just saw Beowulf last night. It didn't make me crave mead.

March 02, 2008  
Blogger Butchie said...

This whole platet thing has been pissing me off for some time, now.

March 03, 2008  
Blogger Butchie said...

planet

March 03, 2008  

Post a Comment

<< Home

|
Banner eXTReMe Tracker