Sunday, October 22, 2006

How many victories till BCS eligible?

I post this for Torpor and the other proud Sycamores out there. While traveling in Mexico I doubt that Torpor got this highlight on ESPN VIVO.

On Saturday the pride of Terre Haute, the Indiana State Sycamores, ended the longest active losing streak in Division I football. With their 28-22 defeat of Missouri State the Sycamores ended their losing streak at 24.

Congrats to all members of the Indiana State football team. Here's hoping for a new streak--winning.

****Thanks to Hugh for correcting my error. *****

4 Comments:

Blogger Hugh said...

Sorry, Kid. It's only the longest ACTIVE losing streak in Division I, Which is now held by Tulane. The longest losing streak in DI history is Northwestern's at 34. I know because I sat through a lot of those games.

But, yes, GO SYCAMORES!

October 22, 2006  
Blogger Smartypants said...

A 20-pt spread? You'll give me 20 pts on the Christmas Eve Texans/Colts game?

What's the bet?

= )

October 22, 2006  
Blogger Jim said...

Wooo Trees!

October 23, 2006  
Blogger Timmy said...

whatev Smarty!

October 23, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home

|
Banner eXTReMe Tracker