Friday, October 27, 2006

Random Thoughts Friday

When is this rain going to let up?

I learned a very valuable lesson this week. No matter how old you are if you are leaving the country, call your mother first.

I learned another valuable lesson this week. Make sure you have car rental coverage on your auto insurance. Whoops.

I hit a pole a few weeks ago and the body shop is still not done with my car. Thankfully I have a friend with an extra car: a 1992 Chevy Corsica. You really don't drive a Chevy Corsica you just strap yourself in and feel the Gs (apologies to Homer Simpson).

I watched TV on Monday and I thought to myself, how in ten years have we gone to the most popular sitcom being a show of the quality of "Seinfield" to the most popular sitcom being the show of the quality of "Two and a Half Men"?

The Colts play the Denver Broncos this weekend. It is their most difficult test yet. If they beat up on the Broncos, let the real hype begin.

Why isn't Joseph Addai the featured back for the Colts yet?

Does anyone else think Al Harrington's new mohawk makes him look like a young clean shaven Mr. T? I keep thinking he is going to play B.A Baracus in a flashback dream sequence or something.

At what age do you stop wondering what you are going to be when you grow up?

Anybody read any good books lately?

Have a good Friday.

4 Comments:

Blogger Jason said...

"Marley and Me" was the last book I read and it was good. But if you aren't a dog person, I don't know how much you would enjoy it.

October 30, 2006  
Blogger Timmy said...

I still dont know what I want to be when I grow up.

WE WON! LET THE HYPE BEGIN!

October 30, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hola!

I highly recommend 1491.

October 30, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I drive a '92 Corsica as well. Talk about your high performance road machine! :)

Barack Obama's new book is surprisingly good. As is Nora Ephron's memoir-ish thing and the new Cormac McCarthy.

November 04, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home

|
Banner eXTReMe Tracker