Tuesday, November 14, 2006

Doogie is Gay? What else did I miss while gone?

Well, I found out this morning that Neil Patrick Harris is gay. I mentioned this to a friend and she said, "Oh yeah, you missed a lot while you were in Mexico."

I was not able to escape Britney's divorce though. It was on the front page of a Mexican newspaper receiving top billing over the US election results.

I also learned this morning that Jack Palance died. I guess he was sort of overshadowed by Ed Bradley on Mexican television news.

What the hell?

Is there something else I should know?

Labels:

7 Comments:

Blogger Timmy said...

I lost my virginity, again.

November 14, 2006  
Blogger Doug said...

I love that Doogie's gayness doesn't seem to make a difference at all. His fantastically lecherous character in "How I Met Your Mother" is still brilliant.

November 14, 2006  
Blogger Firefly said...

Reese Witherspoon and Ryan Phillippe broke up. The rumor mill says Ryan cheated on Reese with a movie co-star.

Oh. And apparently, there was an election or something last week. Blah, blah, blah, democrats take over Congress, blah, blah, blah.

November 14, 2006  
Blogger Nölff said...

I destroyed Chicago.

November 14, 2006  
Blogger Vengelyne said...

Blogger beta sucks. I posted a comment and it didn't show and I've to retype... Sigh.

Welcome back... I've not seen you online since your local immersion in Mexico.

November 15, 2006  
Blogger The_Kid_ said...

Max Casella is now a senator or an astronaut or something. K-Fed (now known as Fed-Ex) is trying to sell a sex tape of he and Brit-Brit for a cool 65 million. Anybody else hoping those two crazy kids work it out?

November 15, 2006  
Blogger Butchieboy said...

Lance Bass is gay.

November 17, 2006  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home

|
Banner eXTReMe Tracker