Tuesday, November 14, 2006

Doogie is Gay? What else did I miss while gone?

Well, I found out this morning that Neil Patrick Harris is gay. I mentioned this to a friend and she said, "Oh yeah, you missed a lot while you were in Mexico."

I was not able to escape Britney's divorce though. It was on the front page of a Mexican newspaper receiving top billing over the US election results.

I also learned this morning that Jack Palance died. I guess he was sort of overshadowed by Ed Bradley on Mexican television news.

What the hell?

Is there something else I should know?

Labels:

6 Comments:

Blogger Timmy said...

I lost my virginity, again.

November 14, 2006  
Blogger Doug said...

I love that Doogie's gayness doesn't seem to make a difference at all. His fantastically lecherous character in "How I Met Your Mother" is still brilliant.

November 14, 2006  
Blogger Smartypants said...

Reese Witherspoon and Ryan Phillippe broke up. The rumor mill says Ryan cheated on Reese with a movie co-star.

Oh. And apparently, there was an election or something last week. Blah, blah, blah, democrats take over Congress, blah, blah, blah.

November 14, 2006  
Blogger Nölff said...

I destroyed Chicago.

November 14, 2006  
Blogger Vengelyne said...

Blogger beta sucks. I posted a comment and it didn't show and I've to retype... Sigh.

Welcome back... I've not seen you online since your local immersion in Mexico.

November 15, 2006  
Blogger Butchie said...

Lance Bass is gay.

November 17, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home

|
Banner eXTReMe Tracker