Sunday, November 26, 2006

Torporindy 500

This is my five hundredth post. It is nothing special.

How was everyone's Thanksgiving (or weekend for the internationals)? Apparently, there was a flu outbreak after my family's Thanksgiving celebration. There were around 22 people there and now 16 are sick with the flu. Four are in the hospital including 2 babies. I am one of the lucky ones thus far, but that is one high percentage. I say if we're all going to get sick like that, then the next year we should go on a cruise. At least we'll have fun before we come down with the norovirus.

Tight End Dallas Clark of the Colts is pissed off because the Madden 07 NFL video game shows him getting roughed up and embarrassed by Eagles defensive Darren Howard. They did not ask for permission or tip him off that his video likeness would be used in the commercial.

Oh, and smack is back in Indianapolis.

6 Comments:

Blogger Butchie said...

You should celebrate by listening to "Unleashed In The East" by Judas Priest.

November 27, 2006  
Blogger Jim said...

Sorry to hear about the family flu epidemic. I got a flu shot last Tuesday, which I've done every year since 2003, when I came down with the worst case of the flu that I've ever had. I hope you avoid it and that your family gets well soon.

November 27, 2006  
Blogger John Good said...

"Smack is back! Guard yer sack! Lookout, it may turn black"!

With apologies to ACDC and Torp. =)

November 27, 2006  
Blogger Butchie said...

Oh, yeah...Only buy Mexican heroin. Don't support Afghan terrorists.

November 28, 2006  
Blogger torporindy said...

That's good and patriotic advice, Butchie

November 28, 2006  
Blogger sumo said...

The guys who made the commercial heard about Dallas being pissed and issued this apology.

They've changed their link to the Director's Cut, but it is still available here. I think the whole thing is funny and I hope they aren't being sued over such nonsense.

December 01, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home

|
Banner eXTReMe Tracker