Monday, October 22, 2007

The Kid has his work cut out for him

Yeah, it's been a while since I've posted. Luckily, The Kid kept this place alive recently by posting several entries. I have been a bad caretaker of this blog for quite some time now and I can't make any promises for the future. I hope to though.

Speaking of the Kid, he is a good friend and I have been sad for months now because he moved to Philadelphia. He met a girl who lives there, fell in love and left us all in Indianapolis. He still misses this place and has so graciously written about the city he loves.

It seems he has his work cut out for him though. His new residence was just voted the dubious honor of having the least attractive residents. Among the many categories, the people from the City of Brotherly Love were voted to be among the "least stylish, least active, least friendly and least worldly". I haven't spent a lot of time in Philly, I've really just passed through. It seems that the Kid won't have it easy, but I know Philadelphia is already a better place because of him.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

|
Banner eXTReMe Tracker